|Tying prayer flags in Spiti.|
|The cutest couple at Chandra dhaba.|
- Kaza, a vibrant town which has a petrol pump at highest altitude levels.
- Tabo, the most charming place in Spiti – be it the charming people, the 1000 year old Tabo monastery, the caves, the souvenir shops, everything is just heart tugging.
- Dhankar, whose monastery is precariously perched on the mountains, and Dhankar lake.
- Trip from Demul to Komic — if you are fit, its a moderate 4-5 hours trek. If you are unfit (like me ), then opt for a yak.
- Komic, a charming village and homestay, also do send some postcards from the highest post office in Asia at Hikkim (close to Komic village)
|Hiking back from Dhankar Lake.|
|Locking horns mountain goat.|
|The secret lives of the lamas (monks) of Spiti!|